FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > Events > Cycling

Topic: 2008 "America's Most Beautiful Ride"
Jim
CA

Total Posts: 640
6.0 Years Ago

I don't think I can do a better job summarizing this ride. With Photo's none the less. Check out this ride report:

https://sarahtriadventure.blogspot.com/2008/06/and-then-you-have-amazing-days.html

Also, very sorry you couldn't join us this year JC Numero Uno.

I was off for 3 weeks prior to the ride, but still felt better going around than last year when I Mountain Biked for 3 days leading up to the trip. I guess this is proof that building a base helps.

JC

Re: 2008
Steve
TN

Total Posts: 80
6.0 Years Ago

One of the BEST Ride Reports ever! How inspiring! Way to go FJ'rs.

Stev

Tour de Tahoe 2008
Chris
NH

Total Posts: 852
6.0 Years Ago

Here are a few pictures from this year's ride. What an amazing day on the lake. You never know if its going to be warm or cold, however this year was just perfect. It snowed last weekend so there was this amazing contrast between the lush green and the white snow reflecting off the lake

[+] enlarge

Climbing at Tour de Tahoe
Chris
NH

6.0 Years Ago

They close the road off in the morning, so you don't have to worry about getting hit by a car. Instead, you can concentrate on not getting hit by another cyclist.

[+] enlarge

Team FJ at Tour de Tahoe
Chris
NH

6.0 Years Ago

We stopped for lunch at the 40 mile rest stop. Here is our group decked out in FJ kits

[+] enlarge

Team FJ and FJ Mobile
Chris
NH

6.0 Years Ago

Group pre-start at FJ mobile

[+] enlarge

2008 Tour De Tahoe
Chris
NH

6.0 Years Ago

nearing the end of the ride

[+] enlarge

2008 Tour De Tahoe
Chris
NH

6.0 Years Ago

It would be outstanding if we can get more FJers out to join us for the 2019 event. We will keep you posted as we plan our event schedule!

[+] enlarge

2008 Tour De Tahoe
Chris
NH

6.0 Years Ago

Go Sarah! Make sure to read her ride post that Jim linked above.

[+] enlarge

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.