FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > > 12 Week Challenge!

Re: Week Five of the 12 Week Challenge - 7-14 thru 7-20
wendy
MN

Total Posts: 100
5.8 Years Ago

Last weeks report:

1. Walk/run 4 days a week- done

2. Lose weight, Ummmm... I gained .8, however I am keeping a positive attitude and saying that my TOTAL loss for the challenge has been 2.6

3. Track food- done (Unfortunately, I also tracked a lot of beer on Saturday night.)

4. Water- still improving.

Jane
MT

Total Posts: 59
5.8 Years Ago

I am really beginning to see the effects of consistency - and priorities. I almost worked late today instead of going to the gym - but I decided (not only am I worth it), but I would be in better mental shape tomorrow if I did my workout tonight. Besides, I go in for my physical tomorrow afternoon, so I want every advantage I can get. Also - since the beginning of the 12 Week challenge, I have lost 1.6# (after some gains in the beginning) and I want to keep that scale going downward as the endurance increases. Logging in my results helps keep me accountable. Good Job to everyone this week - Wow! I'd say we're getting the hang of this.......Jane

Deborah
GA

Total Posts: 20
5.8 Years Ago

Hi all.

Went for a run for the first time yesterday in a good while and tried out my new running shoes. I made it 2.5 miles. The first half of the run was pretty good considering it was a humid 90 degrees, I haven't been running, and I'm not acclimated to the heat. However, the stretch back was another story. Had to stop a couple of times to walk for a few seconds but kept moving. After that, I called my neighbor and we walked the dogs for 1.5 miles. Overall, a good workout day. Hope to have some more good days in the week. I'm really inspired by everyone's reports and goals. Thanks for sharing!!

Deborah

Ingrid
SK

Total Posts: 101
5.8 Years Ago

Hi All!

Well, gas hit $5.18/gal ($1.37/l) here so I tuned up my bike to try to use it as much as possible and get some exercise in as well as save some money!

My goals this week are:

1)lose 2 lbs

2)exercise daily

3)track my food intake

4)take my vitamins

Have a great week all!

Ingrid

Loretta
TX

Total Posts: 214
5.8 Years Ago

I'm doing much better the past couple of weeks, almost back on track. Alexandra, please tell me more about the interval training?

Deborah
GA

Total Posts: 20
5.8 Years Ago

Patricia,

If you look on Jeff Galloway's website he has some great training schedules. When I ran my one and only marathon back in 1996, I followed his schedule and I found it very manageable. He has training schedules for 5K and 10K as well. Good luck!

Deborah

Ingrid
SK

Total Posts: 101
5.8 Years Ago

Hi All!

Well I am back from my morning run at the Running Room. I lay in bed this morning hoping to sleep too late to go, but when I looked at the clock it was only 7:45 so I talked myself into biking there and then running. I am glad I did because now I am done for the day and can enjoy the beautiful sunshine.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Ingrid

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.