FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > > 12 Week Challenge!

Re: Week Two Of the 12 Week Challenge - 6-23 to 6-28
Deborah
GA

Total Posts: 20
5.9 Years Ago

My first week could have been better both diet and exercise wise. However, I did good over the weekend with both, so I'm hoping I can carry that over through the second week of this challenge. Goals:

Drink more water

Exercise at least 5 days this week

Eat healthy

Get at least 7-8 hours sleep each night

Good luck all!

Deborah

Ingrid
SK

Total Posts: 101
5.9 Years Ago

Hi All!

Well,I am struggling lately with as sore hamstring but was able to do a bit on the treadmill and a bit of strength training. I am hoping this will settle soon, so I can start training for my relay marathon.

This week I will concentrate on just doing something, even if it isn't what I had hoped to be doing!

Have a great week!

Ingrid

wendy
MN

Total Posts: 100
5.9 Years Ago

First week report:

1. Run/Walk 4 days a week. -Done

2. lost 2.2 lbs. -nice

3. Track Food. -Done

4. Drink more water. -does coffee count as water? I have to work on this.

On to this week. Same goals.

Great job everyone!

Ingrid, don't risk getting injured worse. Keep up the great work.

Scott
MI

Total Posts: 657
5.9 Years Ago

bleh, last week I didn't get any runs in. I did get alot of easy bike rides in and some watersports on the weekend though... Have a 5k on Thursday... just looking to finish it at this rate. Hope to get back into the swing of things starting today... have good week everyone.

Scott

Scott
MI

Total Posts: 657
5.9 Years Ago

okie dokey, think I may have finally snapped outta my funk... Ran my first 5k or race of any kind in 4 weeks in the blazing heat last night. I ran fairly well. Had a good 1st and 2nd mile split but I slowed down considerably for the last part of the race. Finished in 22:15. Much better than I thought I'd do as I haven't even ran in 3 weeks. Thought I might be a little sore today but feeling good. Going camping this weekend so not sure if I'll get a run in but I will get some biking in and maybe a swim. Have a great w/e folks!

Scott

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.