FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > Fitness Journal Help Desk > 2007 FJ Road Trip

Topic: FJ Road Trip Day 24 - Going to Graceland, Memphis Tennesee
Chris
NH

Total Posts: 852
6.8 Years Ago

We drove pretty much through the night and are headed west to Graceland in Memphis Tennesee. Today's travels take us through western North Carolina and all of Tennesee via interstate 40. We have had a mix of clouds and rain showers today.

Sirius radio has an all elvis music station that broadcasts live from Graceland. We listened as they opened the gates of graceland for the day.

Re: FJ Road Trip Day 23 - Going to Graceland, Memphis Tennesee
Jim
CA

Total Posts: 640
6.8 Years Ago

Nice work Kim!

Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

We finally made it to Graceland! We arrived slightly after the gates closed so we were unable to take the official ElviS TourS (tm) however we did get a great view from the front gates. The front rock wall of graceland is covered with messages from all over the world. We of course, had to leave our own message as well :-)

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

FJ Mobile was here!

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

Our regular garden gnome shot :-)

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

While we were at the gates of graceland, we ran into a bunch of elviss who are traveling around the country as well. This picture cracks me up every time I look at it

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

Of course, the Elvis group also had to have a picture in front of the FJ mobile

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

After departing from Graceland, we headed into Memphis to visit Sun Studios. We ended up down town on Beale St where we ran into a whole bunch of drunk people (and as it happens, the Elvis group again). We took a horse drawn carriage ride around the city just for kicks. We got a departing shot of Sun Studios before hitting the road again.

[+] enlarge

Re: FJ Road Trip Day 24 - Going to Graceland, Memphis Tennesee
Chris
NH

6.8 Years Ago

I was wondering the exact same thing when I wrote that. I so wanted to write "Elvi"

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.