FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > Fitness Journal Help Desk > 2007 FJ Road Trip

Topic: FJ Road Trip Day 2 - Day Off
Chris
NH

Total Posts: 852
6.9 Years Ago

Taking a nice rest day today. Here are a few night shots that I took of Venus and Mars, as well as the camp by the glow of the fire. My five year old daughter and I sat and watched bats catching bugs over the lake as the sun went down

[+] enlarge

FJ Road Trip Day 2 - Day Off
Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

Here is a long night exposure of relaxing around the campfire. The weather is in the 80s during the day and in the 40s at night. This is a 60 second exposure.

[+] enlarge

Re: FJ Road Trip Day 2 - Day Off
Gerry
CA

Total Posts: 270
6.9 Years Ago

Your photos are just beautiful Chris... thanks for sharing...I thought that they were Venus and Saturn in the photos,

Keep up the great work,

gerry

Re: FJ Road Trip Day 2 - Day Off
Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

Hey Jim: I have a HUGE image file for that one. I can get a print to you, no problem! make sure to check the sunset picture that I'm about to post on the Day 5 thread.

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.