FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > Miscellaneous > Random Chit Chat

Re: WV girl
Jim
CA

Total Posts: 640
6.8 Years Ago

I use it the same way Jim C #1 (Campbell) does. Totally agree with developing a group with similar interests. My entire Wine Country Cycling club belongs, so I keep an eye on their training.

In addition, I really like the event manager, and goal setting. I was using the food journal as well, but I have gotten away from it lately. Just a bit difficult to recall and stay consistent.

For me, I like to sign up for local events that I can train for. Knowing that I have an event signed up and paid for, encourages me to work out and remain more consistent.

I also set average hours per week of exercise goals. Last year the goal was to average 5, this year I upped it to 7hrs per week.

You should try it all, and find out what works for you. If there is something missing, you can always send a note to Chris, and he will add it to his request list.

Welcome -

JC#2

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.