FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > Fitness Journal Help Desk > 2007 FJ Road Trip

Topic: FJ Road Trip Day 8 - Route 50, Nevada & Utah
Chris
NH

Total Posts: 852
6.9 Years Ago

Today we hit the road again, on our way East. I will have a full day report available shortly. Here are some pictures to tide you over until the update is complete!

Re: FJ Road Trip Day 8 - Route 50, Nevada & Utah
Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

If you drive long enough on route 50, you start seeing stuff that isn't really there. If you see a tree that is growing shoes, your eyes are not playing a trick on you. This really exists...

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

I have no idea how many shoes are in the tree, but it was worth a stop for certain

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

Along with shoes, there were all sorts of other objects hanging from the tree such as arrows, deer feet, and shoes from the past few decades I suspect.

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

Route 50 is one of the most remote roads in the US. if you ever have a chance to travel on 50 on your way west or east, jump at the chance.

[+] enlarge

Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

When you see a car headlights in the distance, it may take as long as 5 minutes before the car actually passes. You can stand in the middle of the highway and look both ways and not see another person or hear anything except the wind.

[+] enlarge

Jim
CA

Total Posts: 640
6.9 Years Ago

Very nice Chris, love the pics - You surprised me being gone before I woke up. You were sooo quiet I never even heard you leave as you drove by our tent.

JC2

Beverly
MO

Total Posts: 1509
6.9 Years Ago

Glad the trip is going well for you guys! Interesting tree, huh...out there in the middle of somewhere :)

Chris
NH

6.9 Years Ago

We did not add shoes to the shoe tree. We have a hard enough time finding a pair of matching shoes in the RV. It looks like there are plenty of shoes already :-)

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.