FitnessJournal  
welcome take a tour prices join testimonials FAQs discussions corporate wellness contact us
Discussions > Fitness Journal Help Desk > Country Exercise Maps

Topic: 2008 Map Challenge
Jim
CA

Total Posts: 640
5.7 Years Ago

As we approach the end of the 2008 season, it's time to focus once again on attaining goals.

I just looked at the maps again, and I have finally completed ALL 4 MAPS since my start date. For me this has been a goal, however, I know there are some that are on pace to complete all 4 this year alone WOW!!!!.

Now that I have done this, I will be changing my start date back to 1-1-08 and seeing where I am YTD.

Where are you, and what's your goal?????

JC1.5

Re: 2008 Map Challenge
Gerry
CA

Total Posts: 270
5.7 Years Ago

Congrats Jim!!!!!! That would be something to do all four maps in one year, WOW. Keep up the good work,

gerry

Re: Re: 2008 Map Challenge
Patrick
CA

Total Posts: 79
5.7 Years Ago

Jim, I may make it across all four by the end of the year if i can stay healthy..

Re: 2008 Map Challenge
Jim
CA

Total Posts: 640
5.7 Years Ago

Sweet Pat - Swim - Bike & Run your way there...

Gd Luck

JC1.5

join fitness journal

corporate wellness

quicktime tour

contact us privacy statement terms of service sitemap recent press   © 2019 FitnessJournal, all rights reserved.
FitnessJournal and the FitnessJournal logo are among the trademarks or registered trademarks owned or licensed to FitnessJournal.
All other brand and product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products or service of, their respective owners.