What do you need from us to get started?
Establishing your demo account is easy and just takes a few minutes. Your demo account will offer unrestricted use of Fitness Journal and management tools for up to 10 business days.
- You will need to establish a demo account by going to our external registration and creating a new account using the registration code (please contact us for your a registration code).
- Once you have established your demo account, contact us and we will activate your management tools. (if you just canít wait, you can activate mangement tools yourself by logging into your journal, clicking on settings and checking the box for management tools at the bottom).
- Once your management tools are active, we will need to receive artwork and company name information for branding. We normally request that you send either a .eps or high res .jpg file of your logo. If sending a jpeg, please send your logo on a white background if possible. Files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your login account name.
- We will place a few demo seats into your account so you can register a few users in the system and get some first hand experience using the Fitness Journal tools from both the client and the management side. We invite you to have a few of your clients or employees try out our system and see if it is a good fit for your organization. We are happy to answer any questions you may have during your demo period.
- When you are ready to establish your Fitness Journal service, you may do so by purchasing your desired seat package from the management area. All demo accounts will be converted to real accounts automatically.